This career path will allow you to show your competencies, at every step in your study path and in every programs (PGE, Bachelor, MSc, …). You build and achieve your project for successful professional integration.
The Career Path comprises:
- Training modules on campus and by e-learning
- Individual coaching sessions
- Co-development and feedback workshops
- Personal development tools (Talentoday and MBTI)
- An On-line platform offering search engines for offers in France and abroad, an Interview simulator, tutorials and videos
Why a Career Path Scheme?
- your competencies, talents, values and resources
- identify your motivation levers to guide you more efficiently
- your professional and personal projects in a way that’s relevant to your needs, priorities
- learning and find out how to search for information on the employment market with occupation workshops organised by the school
- a clear and consistent personal communication strategy
- a library of effective CVs and optimise your use of social networks
an efficient networking approach with the help of EM Normandie Alumni, our alumni association, and the school’s partner business organisations.
- and train for recruitment processes that are more and more demanding
- help you land an employment contract and internship during events such as job meetup, cooperative track job-dating sessions and virtual forums