- Le Spot is the campus cafeteria. This large, bright space is the place to go for fast food made from organic, local produce, which also features a dish of the day to enable you to enjoy your lunch break to the full (€7 average menu cost). You can also bring your own meal, as microwaves and drinks vending machines are also available.
- The university restaurant is also nearby if you prefer to enjoy a full meal.
In Le Havre
- The campus in Le Havre has its own cafeteria, offering fast food and a dish of the day (€5.20 average menu cost)
- As the campus is in the city centre, there are plenty of opportunities to enjoy a meal in the many nearby restaurants and food courts.
- ‘Fusion’: the Oxford campus cafeteria offers a wide selection of snacks and full meals
- ‘Aromas‘: a coffee lounge where you can take a break with a coffee or a smoothie
Vending machines are available on the campus itself, and there are numerous restaurants and food courts nearby!