EM Normandie supports you in deploying genuine customised training schemes in order to:
- Raise team spirit
- Support a major change in your organisation
- Develop common competencies among your team members
Our Areas of Expertise
To meet the objectives of your organisation, EM Normandie puts its experience in pedagogical engineering at your service:
- General, Strategic & Operational Management
- Cross-Cultural Management
- Financial Management (Management Controlling, Finance...)
- Sales Force Management
- HR Management, Change Management
- IS Management
- Tourism & Leisure Management
- Marketing, Communication & Events
- Purchasing, Logistics, Transport & Port Management
Innovative Pedagogical Schemes
- Multimodal Track: On-campus Training Programmes in Caen, Le Havre, Paris and Oxford, or on your own French or international sites, or any other location you select ; E-learning Modules (distance learning, at your own pace).
- Co-development: workshops to foster experience sharing focused on a professional issue, concern or project.
- Horse coaching: the horse as a training Management tool that allows you to experience, by analogy, the core principles of leadership, communication and motivation. To get further information, click here
Customised Degree Awarding Training Programmes
All our degree programmes may be adapted to your business organisation (case studies, business game, role playing, etc.). Accordingly, these training programmes are eligible to CPF funding and professionalisation periods funding.
As a Member of Conférence des Grandes Écoles, EM Normandie may design BADGE programmes (Competency Certification awarded by the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles) that allow validation of credit units.
A combination of various BADGE programmes may lead to the award of a degree by Grandes Ecoles.
Examples of Customised Training Programmes
- BADGE Sales Management & Development awarded in partnership with IFCAM and Crédit Agricole Normandie Seine. A total of 140 participants were trained in 6 sessions.
- BADGE Profit Center Manager for Recrea designed for managers or future managers wishing to acquire a diploma to validate their management skills in a Recrea business unit
- BADGE Cashier Manager for Crédit Mutuel Normandie bank. This programme is intended for managers or future managers wishing to acquire a diploma in order to validate the management skills of a Crédit Mutuel business unit. The program validates two competency blocks of the Grande Ecole Program: "Business Development and Marketing" and "Managing a Profit Center".
- The Animal Osteopathic Practitioner Certificate given by InSIDE and offered to students of Ecole Française d’Ostéopathie Animale (Postgraduate Degree).
- BADGE Territory Development & Support designed for the needs of CCI Seine Estuaire & Caen Normandie.
Training courses with a BADGE logo are certified by the CGE. More information
Our teams are at your disposal to design your future BADGE programme track.
VAE (Validation of Experiential Learning)
With our many degree programmes, we support your team members collectively in their application for Validation of their Experiential Professional Learning. The approach is identical to the standard VAE application (information, support & validation) but will enable all your team members to move on together and to create group dynamics among people who perform similar assignments.
To get further information on VAE, click here
They have used our services
- Chambre de Commerce et d'Industrie Seine Estuaire, Caen Normandie
- Crédit Agricole Normandie Seine
- Mairie d'Hanoï
- Crédit Mutuel