By extending to Oxford and Dublin, EM Normandie is determined to raise EM Normandie's reputation abroad. As a student, this is your guarantee of experiencing pedagogy in the English-speaking world, active and innovative in an unmatched multi-cultural context.
5 Reasons for Studying in Oxford or Dublin
While studying on either campus, you will:
- Enjoy the pedagogical approach of the English-speaking world, which is active and innovative
- Study in culturally and economically attractive cities
- Meet international students and develop your open-mindedness
- Extend your own international network
- Become immersed in the rich and welcoming British or Irish cultures
The Oxford Campus
The Oxford Campus welcomes students from the Grande Ecole Programme (from Year 1 through to Year 5) on courses taught in English by expert lecturers. Located in the city centre, in the heart of the histsoric city, this campus allows you to take full advantage of a dynamic and cosmopolitan city of 153,000 inhabitants, only 80 km away from London.
The Dublin Campus
Who has never dreamed of studying in Dublin, a wonderfully lively and economically bouyant city? Near the financial district, at the heart of the Irish capital city, the Dublin campus welcomes Grande Ecole Programme students in U2, M1 and M2. Dublin is the home of many large multinational groups such as Google, Apple, Dell and Facebook.