EM Normandie invites you, on 12 September 2019, to WELCOME DAY, the 1st major event of the year!
The objective? Welcoming and bringing together all new students of the around the values of our School!
On the agenda: challenges, meetings and festive evening in an exceptional setting.If you are new EM Normandie student, an email will be sent to you at the end of July with all the details. Keep your eyes open!
Relive the 2018 edition of this unforgettable day and see you in September!
All new EM Normandie students are expected to attend an open house on Wednesday 4 September on their campus. To know the date of your return to school according to your programme, consult the tables below.
New campus, new housing!
Find the accommodation that suits you with Studapart! This student housing platform with the EM Normandie logo allows you, in France and abroad, to:
- Find a rental
- Find a roommate
- Find a sublease
- Find a temporary room
Are you looking for a roommate?
Join your campus Facebook group dedicated to housing:
Do you need to travel? Opt for student carpooling!
Join your campus Facebook group dedicated to carpooling:
To postpone schooling, use the following procedure:
- Make sure you have validated your diploma (Bac / Bac+2 / Bac+3 or equivalent)
- Make sure you have paid the deposit during the test.
- Write an explanatory letter indicating the test concerned
- Send your request by email to the following address: email@example.com
Your request will be sent to the Admissions Department for validation. A notification email will be sent to you following the decision made.
To have your deposit refunded, send a refund request accompanied by proof of non-obtaining the diploma to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive a refund of your deposit in November.
An email containing your login details was sent to you when you registered on your personal email address from the following address: email@example.com Check your "spam" folder.
If you have lost your password, go to the login page, enter your login details and click
If your login does not work, send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
EM Normandie lets you pay your tuition fees in 3 different ways:
- In one go via a direct debit on 31 October of the current year
- In one go by check or bank transfer no later than 31 October of the current year
- In 10 free installments by monthly bank withdrawals between 31 October and 31 July of the current year
Many solutions exist to facilitate the integration of students from all backgrounds into business schools: scholarships, bank loans, work-study programs, etc.
To enter a business school, you must pass the "Reading" and "Listening" sections of the TOEIC.
Depending on the campus chosen and only for programmes taught in English, your TOEIC results must be sent on different dates:
- Before 4 September if you are entering U1, U3 or M1 on the Caen, Paris and Le Havre campuses. All students will take a TOEIC mock exam at the beginning of the school year and the best of the 2 scores will be taken into account.
- Before 31 August if you enter U1, U3 or M1 on the Oxford and Dublin campuses. The minimum score required to integrate the Dublin campus and the Oxford campus in U1 and U3 is 750. If you want to join the Oxford campus in M1, you must obtain a minimum score of 790.
If you do not send your TOEIC results before August 31, you will not be able to integrate the Oxford and Dublin campuses. Instead, you will be enrolled into a francophone programme either on the Caen or the Le Havre campus.
Students for whom English is their native tongue do not have to take a TOEIC test.