Founded in 2016 by Alumni, under the aegis of Fondation de France, the EM Normandie Foundation supports the School’s development by activating three levers:
- Equal opportunity and social and cultural diversity by supporting motivated students who are in difficult financial situations
- Academic excellence and research funding related to business organisation issues
- Innovation and entrepreneurial spirit for pedagogy and students, to allow them to realise their projects during their study paths at EM Normandie
The Foundation has close links with the Alumni Network Association and the School’s partner companies
Why support EM Normandie Foundation ?
- To support the development and reputation of EM Normandie
- To show your commitment to the values of generosity and sharing upheld by our School
- To foster the School’s growth and academic excellence for all deserving students
- To strengthen the School’s investment capability in an increasingly competitive environment
- To give meaning to the tax you pay and benefit from a substantial tax reduction while contributing to a project you hold dear
Giving your name to a Lecture Hall or a Classroom, an original and personalised way to support the EM Normandie Foundation
How about displaying your generosity by giving your name to a spot in your Old Campus? In November 2019, the EM Normandie Foundation launched a full-scale naming initiative. From now on, you can support the Foundation by giving your name or that of your firm to a site on the French Campuses of EM Normandie (Caen, Le Havre & Paris). A smart way to maintain the link between students and alumni!
Under the aegis of Fondation de France, the EM Normandie Foundation benefits from the tax reductions granted to state-approved foundations.
Thus, every donation is entitled to a tax reduction whether under Income Tax, Real Estate Property Tax or Corporate Tax.
|Income Tax 66% reduction*||€102||€340||€1,700||€3,400|
|Real Estate Property Tax 75% reduction**||€75||€250||€1,250||€2,500|
|Corporate Tax 60% reduction***||€120||€400||€2,500||€4,000|
* Donation amount limited to 20% of taxable income. Excess reduction may be spread over 5 following years
** Maximum reduction : €50,000, i.e. a donation of €66,666
*** Donation taken into account up to a limit of €10,000 or 0.5% of turnover before Tax if the latter amount is higher.
From the President of the EM Normandie Foundation
Let’s give ourselves the means to build the future together to preserve the School’s autonomy in its strategic choices. Let’s give ourselves the means to build the future in a spirit of excellence to contribute to a more enterprising, responsible economic world where we show solidarity. There is no shortage of projects, what we need to do now is breathe life into them.
Jean-Louis GREGOIRE (Class of 1968)
President of the EM Normandie Foundation
International Director - Citizen Entrepreneurs