Offering you international orientation is a priority for EM Normandie. Accordingly, the School gives you the opportunity to take your courses in English and to spend one-year abroad so you can aim for an international career and enrich your study path with a new cultural experience.
5 Reasons Why You Should Take an International Orientation Option in Your Course of Studies
- Language classes with instructors who are mostly native speakers, together with personalised monitoring of your progress
- A selection of 9 foreign languages for your mandatory First Foreign Language, your Second Foreign Language and your optional Third Foreign Language: English, German, Arabic, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese or Portuguese
- 3 to 7 months of internship in international firms in France or abroad
- A comprehensive language preparation scheme and personalised coaching to support your professional projects
- French for Foreign Learners courses for international students
Build an Appropriate Course of Studies for You
Build your own course of studies, while giving it a pronounced international orientation. You may join the "International Track" at any point during your studies.
1 mandatory Foreign Language and 2 optional *
Mandatory internship: 2 months from April, either in France or abroad
|2 terms abroad with one of the School’s partner universities||
Double-Degree with a partner university
Mandatory Internship: 3 to 5 months from April, either in France or abroad
* On condition a minimum number of students have registered for the course
|U1||U2||U3||M1||Optional off campus year||M2|
|Courses 100% taught in English in Caen or Oxford||
2 terms expatriation with one of the 200 school’s partners
|Courses 100% taught in English in Le Havre or Oxford||
Within the Global Track framework, the M1 year can be attended in Le Have or Oxford (100% taught in English)
|2x6-month internships in France or abroad||
7 specialisations taught 100% in English
Numerous Double-Degree agreements with partner universities
Specialised Masters (MSc)
Our MScs are professional training programmes that combine seminars and experience in companies. They differ from standard MS's due to their international orientation and courses given entirely in English. They may be taken as initial education (pre-experience) or on a Continuing Education basis:
Proficiency in English as a Pre-requisite
To comply with recruiters’ criteria, in order to be awarded a degree, the School requires a minimum level in English equivalent to a 750 score on the TOEIC.
To join courses given in English in Caen, Le Havre and Oxford, you must demonstrate a TOEIC score of:
- 750 minimum from Year 1 to Year 3 of the Grande Ecole Programme
- 790 minimum in the M1 and M2 Years of the Grande Ecole Programme and for the MS/MSc Programmes
The Dublin campus welcomes students with a score lower than 750, with a view to quickly raising their levels.
Naturally, the school supports you in your preparation for the TOEIC Test.