More about EM Normandie
EM Normandie is a celebrated Management School that operates 5 campuses, in France (Le Havre, Caen and Paris) and abroad (Oxford and Dublin).
Accredited by prestige international agencies such as AACSB, EQUIS and EPAS, EM Normandie has guaranteed the excellence of all its training programmes, faculty members, academic and professional partnerships in France and abroad for 147 years. For further information, click here
- 5 Campuses in Caen, Le Havre, Paris, Dublin and Oxford
- 4 Expert Institutes
- 3,500 Students and professionals on Continuing Education
- 73 Full-time Lecturers
- 860 External and Professional Contributors
- Over 200 Partner Universities in 65 countries
- 5,000 Business Organisations associated with the life of the School
School Logo, photos,… Please find all media content about EM Normandie here.
If you would like…
- More information on EM Normandie, its current activities and projects,
- To make an appointment or have a conference call with our Director General, a Head of Programme, a student or an alumnus,
- To get an expert’s view from one of our lecturers-researchers on a specific issue,
- To have responses for a survey or a ranking,
- To be put in touch with some EM Normandie Alumni, through their association of both students and graduates, …
Don’t hesitate to contact us, we look forward to answering your requests.