More about EM Normandie
Founded in 1871 as one of the first French business schools, EM Normandie has established itself as a reference institution in the world of Business Schools. It is accredited by EQUIS, AACSB and EPAS for its Master in Management program.
EM Normandie trains tomorrow's managers, future responsible leaders prepared to lead change, in a multicultural environment and supports employees and company directors throughout their careers.
The media relations team is at your disposal to answer all your requests, organize interviews and provide you with the latest news on EM Normandie.
- 5 Campuses in Caen, Le Havre, Paris, Dublin and Oxford
- 4 Expert Institutes
- 5 000 Students and professionals on Continuing Education
- 95 Full-time Lecturers
- 800 External and Professional Contributors
- + de 200 Partner Universities in 65 countries
- 5 000 Business Organisations associated with the life of the School
- 20 000 Members of the Alumni EM Normandie association
- A constant progression in the media rankings
Find all the logos of EM Normandie.
Photos available on request.