The Career Path Scheme
The Career Path Scheme is a unique, step-by-step student support programme that leads to employment. It allows you to optimise the professional inclusion of young graduates and meet the demands of recruiters.
The EM Normandie Alumni Association works in close partnership with the Career Path Scheme. The members of the association benefit from several tools to facilitate their inclusion in working life:
- An on-line directory
- Internship and Employment Offers
- Personalised support throughout their study path
- Meetings between students alums on the occasion of various events organised by the association (annual gala night, business drinks, professional clubs...).
For more information: alumni.emnormandie.com
Meeting our students
As a valuable student-company interface, the Career Path Scheme organises recruiting events to assist you in your search for talent:
- Job Meetup: a series of 15-minute interviews to recruit your new staff member (internship, Cooperative Contract, Short-term Contract and Permanent Contract)
- Jobdating Alternance: to save time, the School makes it easier to recruit a student on a Cooperative Contract and assists you with the administration procedures
- Ultimate Job Battle: an on-line recruitment competition