Join a Faculty of Excellence and take advantage of the multi-campus mobility the School offers. Find out about our vacancies or send your résumé directly to us if you would like to apply for any of our external contributor positions.
Would you like to join our Faculty or Research team?
EM Normandie is seeking:
- 4 Faculty positions Associate / Full professor - Academic Directors of Graduate Programs
- Academic Director of the Master in International Business (Le Havre Campus)
- Academic Director of the Master in International Events Management (Paris Campus)
- Academic Director of the Master Excellence Track - Strategy and Inclusive Growth Management (Paris Campus)
- Academic Director of the Master in Entrepreneurship (Le Havre Campus)
- 8 Faculty positions Associate / Full Professors
- Finance (digital finance, financial information systems)
- Accounting, Financial Management, Taxation
- Law (corporate law, contract law, labour law)
- Management and intercultural management
- Marketing (consumer behaviour, market research, business development)
- Supply Chain Management
- Strategy (digital business or strategic management)
- Sustainable development and CSR (economics or strategy)
Contact: Sandrine Maugendre - firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like join our administration staff?
In order to strengthen its teams, EM Normandie is always looking for new talents. Stay tuned for new offers!
Contact: Valérie Brière - email@example.com
Human Ressources Policy at EM Normandie Business Scool
Concerned to put the well-being of its employees at the forefront, EM Normandie is implementing a multitude of measures to make the School a place that promotes inclusion.
Gender equality index
Within the framework of the law "For the freedom to choose your professional future", EM Normandie publishes its gender equality index which is the result of a calculation on the following 5 indicators:
- Gender pay gap
- Difference in the distribution of individual salary increases
- Difference in the distribution of promotions
- Number of employees salary increase upon their return from maternity leave
- Number of under-represented gender in the top 10 highest earnings
On a maximum scale of 100 points, EM Normandie obtains the score of 76/100, already placing it above the objectives set at 3 years by the French Ministry of Labour.
The index in details:
|Indicators||Catégories||Score EM Normandie|
|Indicateur 1 / 40 points||Gender pay gap||36|
|Indicateur 2 / 20 points||Difference in the distribution of individual salary increases||20|
|Indicateur 3 / 15 points||Difference in the distribution of promotions||15|
|Indicateur 4 / 15 points||Number of employees salary increase upon their return from maternity leave||0|
|Indicateur 5 / 10 points||Number of under-represented gender in the top 10 highest earnings||5|
|Total / 100 points||76|