EM Normandie is a School which:
- Trains students and professionals to take up the managerial and entrepreneurial challenges of tomorrow: make decisions and act under uncertain circumstances within companies and organisations,
- Is engaged in an extended territory (Ireland – England – Normandy – Paris Seine) and in local and international development projects,
- Produces knowledge thanks to its Faculty’s research in-tune with professional business practices,
- Applies evolving pedagogy by combining digital techniques, team work and humanities,
- Supports students throughout their professional lives in their search for employment owing to its wide network of companies and alumni, while respecting people, territories and cultures.
Since its foundation, EM Normandie has been true to its Normandy roots and has on many occasions innovated and been a pioneer:
- Openness to peers and the world
- Capacity to seize opportunities, conquer, envision and innovate
- Interact with the complexity of today’s world
- Daring to be itself
- Integrity, respect for others, loyalty, solidarity, sense of honour
- Ethical, transparent, socially responsible, empathetic
- Collaborative team spirit
- Engagement, taking up multiple challenges, assuming responsibility
- Consistency, rigour
- Working towards mutual respect of territories and cultures
EM Normandie is a Management Higher Education and Research Institution formed as a private association under the 1901 Act. Jean-Guy BERNARD has been the Director General since 2004.
Board of Directors
The Board is chaired by François RAOUL-DUVAL. The Board defines the overall policy of the association, submitted for approval to the Annual General Meeting, and commissions its implementation to the Board Executive Management Committee. The Board comprises 14 members, who represent the School, the Grand Port Maritime du Havre, the CCIT Seine Estuaire, the CCIT de Caen Normandie, the Crédit Agricole, Aircelle, Solocal, the Sofrino-Sogena Group and Société Delaunay and sons.
Board Management Committee
The Board Management Committee is in charge of implementing the policy defined during the Annual General Meeting.
The Management Committee (Codir) is responsible for leading the School and deploying the Strategic Plan..
Executive Management Committee (Comex) defines the School’s policy and leads its operations.
- Director General
- Deputy Director General
- Secretary General
- Strategic Advisor
- Dean of Faculty
- Dean of Programmes and Pedagogical Innovation
- Associate Dean of Programmes and Pedagogical Innovation
- Director of International Affairs
- Director of Executive Education - Director of the Entrepreneurship Institute
- Director of Brand and Learner Experience
Strategic Orientation Council
The Strategic Orientation Council is an advisory body that advises the Board of Directors on the main strategic orientations for EM Normandie.