Joining the DBA programme allow you to become an expert in a specific field of management. This programme offers you the opportunities to build your professional network and key competencies in top management skills.
Ever since its creation in 1871 as one of the oldest business schools in France, EM Normandie’s core mission has always been to train executives to be fully operational in the business world. We would be delighted to welcome you on this programme.
Dean of EM Normandie
- Developing leadership skills in multiple areas of business and management
- Acquiring a wealth of academic knowledge that can be applied to a workplace environment
- Understanding and using a substantial body of knowledge
- Improving existing knowledge and professional practice
- An entry into the business world thanks to a strong network of business relationships between EM Normandie and companies worldwide
- A flexible schedule designed for active professionals
- A programme taught using innovative pedagogic approaches: short teaching session, web conferences, masterclass, international field trip
- A cursus taught by international professors and experts
This training programme is spread over three years:
- The first 18 months are dedicated to acquiring the fundamentals of business and management thanks to 10 three-day courses on an adapted schedule with classes on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- The second and third years are dedicated for students to conducting research and writing their thesis under the supervision of their director.
- At the end of the third year, a DBA committee authorizes the defense of the thesis with regard to the manuscript submitted at the end of the year.
- All courses are taught by experienced international professors and experts.
5 core courses
- Introduction to Research and DBA Business Case Development
- Qualitative Research Methodology
- Quantitative Research Methodology
- The marketing essentials for international business
- Changing paradigms in Supply Chain Management
5 consulting/practice-oriented courses
These courses are taught by international professors and experts on current key transformation drivers. For example :
- Towards global leadership? Leading across cultures
- Global Perspectives of Macroeconomics : International Trade
- International Business Management : International Finance, Economics and International Shipping
- Corporate Governance Structure : Organizational Strategy, Cooperation Strategy
- Enterprise Innovation Management : Marketing, Brand Management
- Advance research in Business and Management
- Relevant to practice via the application and development of theoretical frameworks, methods and techniques
The programme is open to applicants holding one of the following degrees:
- Bachelor degree (equivalent to Bac+3 in France) or Master’s degree (including MBA and EMBA) with at least 5 years of professional experience
- degree equivalent to Bac+2 in France with at least 8 years of professional experience
- or an equivalent professional qualification for candidates with the potential to meet the learning and research requirements of the programme
In order for students to benefit from optimal learning conditions, the number of places available in each programme session is limited. Available places are reviewed after each admission session. Whenever a cohort is full, admissions for the programme are closed.
How to apply?
Please contact the following admission officer WANG Weiwei via the contact form.
Selections for the Doctorate in Business Administration are based on application file and individual motivation interview:
- Candidates should send their application files to the admission officer along with 100€ of application fees
- Candidates are short-listed based on the quality of their application, supporting documents and information provided.
- Selected candidates are invited for an online or face-to-face interview with the head of the programme.
- The interview clarifies the applicant’s projects, objectives, and the consistency of their choices with the programme.
- After the interview, applicants receive a notification of pre-admission (admitted/refused). Admitted applicants are invited to place a deposit, deductible from tuition fees, acting as a sear reservation in the programme.
- Applicants receive a final acceptance letter once the deposit has been received.
Tracking of registration
After the tuition fees payment, enrolled students receive a password access to the programme at: se.em-normandie.fr
For information on tuition fees regarding this programme, please contact the admission officer.
Rechercher une formation